What Happened to Goeytex?

darb1972

Hello Goeytex.

I'm a bit late in replying to this thread. My apologies. I don't get onto the forum as often as I would like.

I sincerely wish you all the best with your treatment and also wish you a very speedy recovery. I hope to see you again on this forum. You will be missed as your input, ideas and wealth of knowledge are an inspiration to many including myself. Not only have you extensively helped others over the time, but you have also been extremely helpful to me on many occasions.

What more can I say other than as mentioned, you will be missed greatly.

Good luck Goey and take care.

Goeytex

Thanks for the kind replies.

I have been given "permission" to access the Internet for a few hours today, using large fonts & special glasses. We'll see how it goes
but the prognosis is good.

Pongo

Thanks for the kind replies.

I have been given "permission" to access the Internet for a few hours today, using large fonts & special glasses. We'll see how it goes
but the prognosis is good.
You may find the unformatted "printable version" easier to view, that's an option on the Thread Tools menu.

Hemi345

You may find the unformatted "printable version" easier to view, that's an option on the Thread Tools menu.
Thats a good thought Pongo. On a similar vein, the Mobile version might help too, it's in the bottom left corner. :)

novolts

Goeytex sorry to hear about the strokes
God bless you and I hope he takes good care of you
wish you a speedy recovery
novolts