Fuel injection controller

Adamey

Here's a few pics for Jaguarjoe - these are the cars we usually work on and restore.

The mileage is correct, documented and verified. This is the lowest mileage XKE I've ever seen.

Adamey

Dang, only 4 image per post.

Can you guess what vehicle this classic engine goes into? This engine was in a crate for a long time before coming to us.

Piers

Hi,

Land Rover, 3 main bearing, 2.25l petrol, mil recon, for a series 2 or 3. Destined, I guess for the SII in the background...

Piers

radiogareth

Much as I'd like to run mine on a picaxe I have to say megasquirt is the way to go - like this forum only for efi. All the info you need is there, you build and tune it yourself, great fun learning.

I have used it on a 90cc single (3 fuel maps) a 2 litre Ford and now a 4.6 litre V8 (Cadillac Northstar). The web abounds with people who have done it.

WB 02 is worth the little extra cost, I found that my ears and nose were no substitute for reality and that the engine would run from about 9:1 up to 17:1!!

Good luck either way....

Jaguarjoe

Adamey- Those are truly beautiful autos.

Radiogareth- It's amazing what Bruce Bowling and Al Grippo created through an open source community. I remember the diy-efi days. I haven't been keeping up with MS or VEMS(which, at least at one time, was far superior). Autos were a fun hobby for lots of years, then they became a burden. Now, I've just about lost all interest in them.