Forum statistics

Mycroft2152

You let the ***** out of the bottle!

It is actually a split personality problem, depending on which side the bed Stan/Manuka woke up on.
Hmmm.

Why would "G-E-N-I-E" be automatically censored?

I thought it was a five letter word, not four letter word.

Myc

Last edited:

westaust55

You let the ***** out of the bottle!

It is actually a split personality problem, depending on which side the bed Stan/Manuka woke up on.

At least he's not two-headed :eek: as is occassionally atrributed to another small island community on the west side of the Tasman Sea (with apologies to those islanders)

And . . . with 2600 posts he is really in 4th position on the posting stakes

inglewoodpete

Someone mentioned the scads and scads of people who had registered but never posted.

I think you needed to register before you could download the "free" PE. I imagine that the lion's share of those registrations were school students who have moved on.

LizzieB

...and don't forget the irritating "can't view attachments if not logged in". I'm sure that forces many casual viewers to register.

Andrew Cowan

I first registered (back in 1970) on here so I could download PE. I didn't make my first post until I had been PICAXEing for quite a while.

Andrew

Jeremy Leach

yes ...after the 30ish years of reading the manual I decided it was time for a first post too ;). Sorry, this sort of post is a complete waste ...won't happen again !

manuka

Like the hot-dog stall owner on £4.50/hour applying for a corporate exec job at £100k.pa
Sorry for not chipping in earlier on this stats. topic, but the quote left me pondering on the sidelines! Given the recent global financial meltdown, a "little guy" background may well be beneficial for high level success!? It's the old work your way up from the factory floor and look after the pennies & the pounds will look after themselves ethic of course. I'm a great fan of the daily Alex comic strip in our Wellington(NZ) newspaper, & view it's city arrogance as only too true. It's a kind of graphical "Yes Minister", & considered near essential viewing for those in the corporate world (& firing line!).

Start small parallels with PICAXEs & "rocket science" may hence well be valid, & given the ~7 year PICAXE reign perhaps insights into "where are they now as a result of this lucid micro exposure" may be called for? I've (predictably) posted a few case studies (with users ranging from 7 to 70 year olds) at www.picaxe.orconhosting.net.nz, but surely Rev.Ed has a dossier by now they can promote? After all,we're not talking controversial September dossiers! => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_Dossier

Stan/Manuka

Attachments

Last edited: