willing to help noobs with axe033y cuz i dint get any

willing to help noobs with axe033

If your a complete noob and having problems getting started with the axeo33 im willing to help cuz ive spent a month now trying to figure this thing out and I know how dang hard it is to get started and It seemed documentation wasnt easy to find....so feel free ill help get you started.
.........and everyone has helped me out with some of the confusing details

Last edited:

westaust55

When you say that you did not get any help with your AXE033, I suggest that you clarify what you did not receive help with.

In your thread about how alter the pre-defined time & date format several folks here endeavoured to assist and clarify the situation for you. See:
http://www.picaxeforum.co.uk/showthread.php?25554-Help-convert-24-hour-format-on-axe033-lcd-to-12-hour-format-clock

Are there other threads that were never replied to ?
Keep in mind that at times the initial object may be impossible and you may need to change the means (ie use i2c instead of serial) to display the time & date exactly as you desire.

Forum members here always endeavour to assit others to the best of their ability and time/availability whether new comers or experienced member are in need of help.

When you say that you did not get any help with your AXE033, I suggest that you clarify what you did not receive help with.

In your thread about how alter the pre-defined time & date format several folks here endeavoured to assist and clarify the situation for you. See:
http://www.picaxeforum.co.uk/showthread.php?25554-Help-convert-24-hour-format-on-axe033-lcd-to-12-hour-format-clock

Are there other threads that were never replied to ?
Keep in mind that at times the initial object may be impossible and you may need to change the means (ie use i2c instead of serial) to display the time & date exactly as you desire.

Forum members here always endeavour to assit others to the best of their ability and time/availability whether new comers or experienced member are in need of help.
All apoligies did not intend to make that as it sounded ive appreciated this forum and the ppl in it. just wasnt too much information on the axe033 in the forums.....ive searched. Just trying to pay it forward