Where's the weather station project?

AllanBertelsen

Someone made a weather station project with a nice blue control box in UK. I saw it at a web-site the other day. Now I can't find it again. Can anybody help me? I'll remember to add it to my favourites this time.

kranenborg

Hi Allan,

It was in my favourites list, here is the link:

http://home.btconnect.com/PicAxe_Projects/WeatherMonitor.htm

Very well documented and rewarding to read, made by Jeremy Leach who is a frequent poster on this forum

Regards,
Jurjen
http://www.kranenborg.org/ee/picaxe

Jeremy Leach

The mushroom has changed into a Stevenson screen now ;-) I'm going to be updating my website in the next few weeks. I'm a beginner when it comes to websites but have now discovered the tags that Google needs to list my website !! (ok, don't laugh).

AllanBertelsen

So Jurjen, you also experimented with weather monitoring. And I see by many of the treads in this forum that not only Jeremy Leach is obsessed by the weather monitoring theme. But it's clear, that it’s the technicalities by monitoring than the weather itself. I may confess that it will be one of my projects to. But first I want to control a Stoker Heating System.

Jeremy Leach

"obsessed by the weather monitoring theme" ... Help, doctor !! In my defence though it's the potential of PICAXEs in general, not just weather monitoring ...although it does seem to be my focus !!

Dippy

There used to be a section in Alta Vista (remember them?) about registering sites and how to implement key search words in meta tags. It was written in plain English too.

Poor old Jeremy being accused of being obsessed - I'd say he is just Very Enthusiastic. If anything is to blame then its his new oscilloscope which should be confiscated immediately! Fortunately the 'scope to ASCIIart interface isn't connected yet...?

AllanBertelsen

'scope to ASCIIart interface' Could that be done by a picaxe?
My apology to Jeremy. But the enthusiasm is clear. And when I'm going to do my own weather project, I know where to look for inspiration.

By the way, if you want to be know at the internet then register at the major search engines. It's not as much the metatags anymore. Make sure that all pages at a site link to each other and try to get linked to by as many other sites as possible.

Michael 2727

Jurjen Search Google for Metta Tag uses also
Web Spiders and How to get my web page
indexed,, there are hundreds of sites
available with truckloads of info.
Don't ever pay for anything,,, it's all free
if you are prepared to look...~ ;o)