VSM simulation only works on one of the 4 cores

tiscando

Hi,
After I got my new computer with an intel core 2 quad q8200 2.33ghz up and running, I downloaded ISIS onto it, removed my product key from my old laptop, and installed the key onto my new computer.

When I simulate a processor-dependant schematic, I looked in the task manager, and saw only one of the cores being used.

Along with the fact that it's help files don't natively work in Vista, I would like to ask if ISIS is going to be updated to make more use of this new multi-core technology, and supply help files that work with Vista.

Will it actually fully make use of the core i7, or should I have got a PC with an intel core 2 duo 3.33GHz?

tiscando

I would also like to suggest for the window to show the current zoom value (on the view toolbar or the status bar), and be able to reset to 100% so the graphics come out neat. (at the moment, I have to zoom out as far as possible, then zoom in again until I see the junction dots, to get a clearer picture.)
Moreover, could there be scrollbars that behave like the ones in microsoft excel?

Thank you.

hippy

Ex-Staff (retired)
These are questions which would be best directed at Labcenter Electronics who produce the VSM and ISIS software. We have no control over the generic functionality of their software which supports a wide range of simulations in addition to PICAXE devices.

http://www.labcenter.co.uk