The PE6 Keyboard Shortcut Bindings window is blank?

TAMeyer

A link is found in Options.

KeyboardShorcuts.jpg

I understand that 6.0.6.3 (and previous versions) are all beta. Should the window be blank?

I could find nothing on this in the forum.

The only reference to new keyboard shortcuts is found on page 13 of the PE6 Beta Testing Briefing – Sep 2013.
“Many additional keyboard shortcuts are now supported e.g. both Ctrl+V and Shift+Ins for ‘Paste’”.

But where does one find the list of additional shortcuts? How does one add shortcuts?
Am I missing something?

-----

This question was prompted by a "bug"? (reported by email tonight to support) wherein the user keys the sequence Ctrl-Shift-Q with the code window open. It is a shortcut for a clipboard utility I use.

The results are interesting and the simulator still runs (maybe this is a legitimate coding style).
The workaround is to change the utilities shortcut.

NOTE: Do not use this key sequence on code that is important to you.
Ctrl-Z does not undo the changes.

Thanks

Terry

Attachments

TAMeyer

FYI - RevEd Support replied…

Concerning the reversed text-

"This is not a bug, as some languages/countries use right to left text/typing PE6 now supports both modes to support customers who use these languages.
Therefore PE6 uses the right hand keyboard ctrl + shift shortcut keys to select RTL mode, and uses the left hand keyboard ctrl + shift keys to move back again."

Concerning the Blank Shortcut Key Bindings-

"It is a bug that the list of shortcuts have stopped displaying, this used to work ok so we will need to go and investigate that one. But if you click the pencil icon you can still edit some of them."

-----

??
Before writing the 1st post, searching the forum provided no answers to the questions at hand.

This should probably be obvious to me, but where would I find answers to similar inquiries before littering the forum with questions that may have already been answered?

TIA

Terry