Sweet sorter code bug? (working fine)

Hello people!
OK, my tech teacher approached me after a little course work and said that he had the sweet detector kit and couldn't finish it. I took it home this evening and resolder d the part that was not on properly. I then got the code from the manuals and programmed it in... It looks like the code is all over the place! the servo is always placing the sweet in the reject box. it scans the colours even though the drive head isn't in the right place. It goes back to pick the sweet up when it has scanned it??! So I thought my soldering was wrong and it looked fine.

In then got a code just to test the unit itself and send back the values, this worked great and i think this must be some think for me to try out in the future :p! I was really cool watching the data come back on the screen! But this is all good but why was the actual sweet sorter playing up? I got one sheet that told me to get a the mod020.zip and their is a calibration code their etc.... Apparently this is a 404 error and picaxe cant find it (maybe because of the new website)

So my question is, does any one have the code they could spare.... Thank you very much and I hope to get one of these colour sensors in the future!

P.S Am i right in saying that the R and the G and the B are all out of 255 (like a readadc?)