Small suggested improvements and bugs

Odysseus

I don’t know if these have been brought up before but the following improvements would be useful:

1) Some file association between the .bas and .cad files and the programming editor would be nice. It can get tedious opening the editor then browsing a long network location each time to open a file.
2) A similar thing with the open and save dialogues. If these would ‘remember’ where they were last opened to it would be helpful.

Also I’ve found a few small bugs:

1) If you close all the open code windows the hit open… on the menu bar then close the dialogue without opening a project (cancel or x) the programming editor terminates with run time editor 91: Object variable or With block variable not set.
2) In the flow chart editor the blocks ‘snap points’ (the little circles and the end of each shape) can some times become ‘dislocated’. I think this happens with copy and paste. When you try and connect the blocks with dislocated snap points to any other object the program closes (no error). I think I can find a example of this problem if you need me to.

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
You can use the network.ini file (in the main installation folder) to set your preferred open/save path.