Sketch, simulate, and share schematics with a browser tool

Jeff Haas

A new tool launched recently which allows you to sketch and simulate simple circuits in a browser, so it works on Windows, Mac and Unix. Take a look:

https://www.circuitlab.com/

It's the project of two EEs that have made it free to use. Could be good for sketching quick circuits and posting images.

womai

This looks like a very neat tool for a hobbyist. Especially the simulation part. I had only a few minutes so far, thus have only played with some basic circuit drawing so far, but the user interface is very nicely made and very responsive. Will report back once I have done some more tryouts.

mrburnette

I just tried the link on my 1st gen iPAD and got the obnoxious "Incompatible web browser..." message with Safari. I was going to try it with Terra (on iOS) and with my Xoom running ICS, but the site went down! Maybe later.

For members in the group that like simulations, you may wish to explore the link: math&physics
as well as a full JAVA simulator that has a ZIP which can be download to allow processing for off-net processing. Does require JAVA on local PC, however:
java circuit/

And, for those with Excel experience, this is a gateway to Excel simulation wonders: Excel Simulations

- Ray