Selling my old stock of Xbee modules...

Grogster

Hi folks. :)

I have a stock of Xbee units I no longer need or use, so to give something back to the forums that have given me so much, I offer them here heavily discounted.

Currently, I have:

- Xbee Pro(100mW), P/#: XB24-ACI-001 x 8 units. ONE is used, but the other 7 are factory fresh - US$15 each + US$10 for the "Used" one + P&P.
- Xbee Series 2, P/#: XB24-BCIT-004 x 5 units. All 5 are factory fresh and have never been used - US$10 each + P&P.

ALL of these have the on-board chip antenna.
I paid NZ$70 each for these about 18 months ago.
They have dropped in price since then though, and according to Digi website, about US$35 a module now.

I have ONE unit of Xbee PRO with the mini RF socket, P/#: XB24-AUI-001, and will throw that in for free if someone buys the whole lot, otherwise it can be sold separately for the same US$15 as the others with the chip antenna on-board. It is also brand new.
I will also include my home-brew programmer with on-board RS232 corrector and socket for the Xbee - plug in the module, plug in your laptop, and you can program and test the modules immediately. :) This can only apply to a buy-now of all the modules, as I only fried up one of these home-brew programmer boards! :D

Less then half-price per unit on buying new from Digi.

I would prefer to sell these all in one sale, but I will send separate modules if someone only wants one or two.
I prefer New Zealand or Australian buyers, as these are cheaper postage, but will send anywhere, if the buyer is prepared to pay the freight - but be warned: registered post can be quite a lot of cash further away then Australia...

First in, first served.