Quick small question

Jarubell

Looking at getting a AXE033B and learn to play with but what else should I get with it? Oh, what microprocessors would I get for it?

James

I guess I'm looking to getting the AXE033B and processor up and running with some basic inputs and have some type of HMI

Last edited:

Dippy

What do you envisage your next 5 projects to be?
What are your (legal and technical) interests?

If you could design a PICAXE powered crystal ball I (and others) would be grateful ;)

Why not get a few different ones? You'll use (or break) them sooner or later.
May as well get a few to justify the carriage costs.
Don't forget the 'support' components.
Personally, I'd get a couple of project boards too. Saves time faffing around.
A dollop of breadboard would be good too.

If you are simply struggling for ideas and flapping around trying to think, then, sit back for a day and have a cuppa coffee and relax.

Shopping lists to follow.....

Jarubell

Well, right after I posted and then read that question of mine I thought maybe it could have had more content.

I do plan on getting multiply processors but I guess the main question is how you put it, "support" componets. I plan on looking thought the online store for a few days before I send in an order.

I've played with the 08M turning on LEDs, buzzers with switches, interrupts etc. Basic stuff but i'm looking to expanding my interest in this hobby.

I guess my main goal would be something to weight my Fuel Oil Tank display the level and sound an alarm when it is low, but that's down the road.

Thanks

cdngunner

Hey Jarubell.

Something to keep in mind if you need resistors, caps, ic's, timers, memmory, etc. I order all my "sundries" from Digi-key

http://ca.digikey.com/?WT.term=digikey&WT.campaign=1963&WT.source=google&WT.medium=cpc&WT.content=506002807&cshift_ck=2209088790cs506002807&WT.srch=1

Shipping is normaly $8.00 and I get my stuff within 24 hours (might be a bit longer for you out east)

I get my Picaxe stuff from Robotshop.ca, again a very reasonable shipping rate and delivery is only a few days. They are in KAY-BEC

Last edited: