programming

vcabanillas

hardware not connected
not vcc
you nedd to reset
i am reading this over an over again,i bought the buggy, and i am doubting if i programmed the buggy , or the buggy came programmed already.
i though that came only with the bootloader and just a question of luck i programmed,since then i couldn't erase or load anything else, only one time i saw the bar of dowloading.
i am using win2k in an old laptop,

eclectic

hardware not connected
not vcc
you nedd to reset
i am reading this over an over again,i bought the buggy, and i am doubting if i programmed the buggy , or the buggy came programmed already.
i though that came only with the bootloader and just a question of luck i programmed,since then i couldn't erase or load anything else, only one time i saw the bar of dowloading.
i am using win2k in an old laptop,
Please post in your native language (Spanish?)

People here will translate or use Babelfish. :)

Ec

vcabanillas

programing

compre el buggy robot, creo que el buggy vino con el programa instalado, por que despues no he podido programarlo nuevamente, quiero saber los voltages adecuados que deben tener la entrada de serie de datam mas o menos, estoy usando una laptop vieja cargada con windows 2000
quisiera saber algunos trucos, que me permitan pasar esta valla , para entrar al terreno de programing si pudieran darme algunos concejos por que es ridiculo perder tiempo en esto, al menos dime los voltages mas practicos, y mas importantes que en tu circuito trabaja para emularlos en el mio, tengo un voltimetro digital

eclectic

Google translate of post #3

buy the buggy robot, I think the buggy came with the program installed, because I could not program it then again, I know the appropriate voltages must have the serial input Dataman or so, I'm using an old laptop loaded with windows 2000
I would like to know some tricks that allow me to pass this fence to enter the field of programing if they could give me some tips because it is ridiculous to waste time on this, at least tell me the voltages more practical, and more important that your circuit works to emulate in mine, I have a digital voltmeter

e