print header

Peter M

It would seem that if you do a "save as" the file name on the title bar at the top of the screen changes, but when you print it, the file name on the top of the page is the old one... ie the file name you opened, before the save as.
Rather confusing when you come back to it a while later, and open the file printed on the top of the page.... what the :confused:... where did it go????
But if you close it, reopen it AND then print it, it prints with the correct file name at the top of the page???? Painful->->:eek:

program editor ver 5.2.0

Hope all this drivel makes sense to someone other than me!??

tiscando

quick look...

Hi, Do you know what: exactly the same happens on me too!

This may be a bug in the program - went to 'save as' to save his program in a different filename, and then print it out, where what's printed, the header is the old filename. And when PE is restarted, and reopening the saved file, it then prints with the correct filename.

Last edited:

tiscando

start:
goto start ' will I ever reach the end
end

- you'll never reach the 'end' command in this program, with a goto command directly above it!

Last edited:

Peter M

tiscando,
Yep, thats right... its this sick addiction with programming that i'll never reach the end of....:D Just look at how many addicts regularly reply on this forum...
I'm just one of many that have this affliction.... sad really.... And as yet there is no known cure? Exept to pull the plug! A little severe I think!!
Hence the signature. It probably describes many here?;)