plzz help me

parisien

im using for the first time picaxe 08M, and to get used to the microcontroller, i decided to firstly implement the TEST program which is given in "getting started document", i connected the USB cable in one of hte usb port of my PC, but when i run it, it just says " error hardware not found on COM3 ", i dt know. i even followed the instruction to change the port, but nothing,

pls help urgent

im stressing like crazy coz i need my project to get going

plzzzzzzz help...............anyone

PS : i attached the error message to the mail, plz help me guys, dt know wats wrong.

tanx

Attachments

BeanieBots

Also, is it a production board, or homebrew?
What are you using for power?

The more you can tell us, the less we need to guess.

slimplynth

I think you might find this thread useful

also searching the archives for "connection *08M*", "USB *08M* problem"...

Though i usually find searching google with "+ picaxe" usually yields better search results

parisien

Hey

im am using an AXE027U,
my O/S is windows XP. i instlled it properly

Which USB cable are you using?
What is your O/S?[/QUOTE]

parisien

i just connected a resistor + LED on my breadboard between output 4 and ov. i power my proto board with 3AA batteries, which 4.5 V.
Im using an axe027, usb cable. my O/S is windows XP, and i installed it properly, bt dont understand the error message.

tanx

Also, is it a production board, or homebrew?
What are you using for power?

The more you can tell us, the less we need to guess.[/QUOTE]

BotB

have you got the little jumper on the wrong pins? or even not on at all... this is something I did a whole lot and it caused the same error... if not do you have the model and correct port selected under the options menu?