Odd properties of Readtemp on other pins

vshortt

Okay, I may have missed the documentation on this odd little quirk, tell me if It's documented somewhere:

If I use the readtemp command on c.7 on a 20X2 while having b.1 and b.2 held high, the readtemp command causes b.2 to go low during the command. Afterward, b.2 goes high again. I tried moving the readtemp command (and hardware) to another c.x pin and a different b.x pin then goes low during the command... it's strange stuff!

Figured this out while holding a relay closed with b.2 and reading the temp of a DS1820B on c.7 (amd then trying different c.x and b.x pins) and was able to confirm this behavior on 4 other 20x2's - the solution was simple enough, just don't use b.2 with the relay circuit... but still - strange stuff.

Of course the relay is going through a transistor and a flyback diode, and the DS18B20 is pulling the proper voltage. Nothing seems to be mis-wired. I even put an optocoupler in between the Picaxe and the Transistor, just to make sure I didn't have anything funky... same result.