Manuals

Manel_s4

Hello, I'm spanish and I'm doing a project, so I'm reading the manuals, but it's too difficult for me. Are the manuals in other languages?

westaust55

Even in his first language, westaust55 is having trouble with his English!!
IWP obviously does't live in a glass house: ;)
From what you're saying, it seems to me that the tip (yes, the pointy bit at the very end of the cable) and the sleeve (closest to the plastic plug body) connections are reversed. I guess it's not impossible but surprising, since the sleeve would normally be connected the the screen wire of the cable. Maybe the error is actually . . . .

inglewoodpete

I blame my keyboard. It's getting worse as I get older...

@Dippy, I love that link you posted, especially point 5 - yeah, right.

premelec

I think several years ago there was a South American 'AXEr who was translating manuals into Spanish... perhaps one of you eclectic [hint..] forumites can recall that - the SA fellow likely has gone on to something else but might be contacted...

westaust55

Sedeap is still active with PICAXE I believe.
He did the Spanish translations for phrases in PEBBLE for me.

As I recall, he was even mid this year offering to assist Rev Ed with translation of the PICAXE manuals.

westaust55

In the light of a new morning my memory has properly returned . . . ;)
The PICAXE manuals are already in Spanish . . .

Have a look on your C: drive in the Program Files/Programming Editor/Datasheets folder (for later versions of Windows I recall the first level of folder is something like "Program Files X86")

There you will find the PICAXE manual 1, 2 and 3 with a "_es" suffix as pdf files.

However in looking through those _es.pdf files only parts are seemingly translated to Spanish and manual 1 is now a little out of date with the newer X2 and M2 parts released since 2006.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teniendo en cuenta una nueva mañana mi memoria ha vuelto… ;)
Los manuales de PICAXE están ya en español….

Sin embargo en la mirada a través de esos archivos de _es.pdf solamente las piezas se traducen aparentemente a español y el manual 1 es un poco anticuado ahora con las más nuevas piezas de X2 y del M2 lanzadas desde 2006.
Tenga una mirada en su C: conduzca en los archivos de programa/la carpeta programada del redactor/de las fichas técnicas (para versiones posteriores de Windows que recuerdo el primer nivel de carpeta está algo como " Archivos de programa X86")

Allí usted encontrará el manual 1, 2 y 3 de PICAXE con un " _es" sufijo como archivos del pdf.

@manel Send me PM if you have specific questions, I'll be glad to help. And if I can't answer I'll ask Dippy.

Manel envíame un mensage privado y trataré de ayudarte en lo que pueda.

Andrés Rodríguez

NUEVO MANUAL PICAXE en ESPAÑOL

"LES COMPARTO UN CURSO / MANUAL, QUE ESCRIBI HACE UN PAR DE AÑOS"

INDICE TOMO 1 (Teoría)
1_Comandos básicos
COMENTARIOS - SYMBOL – CONSTANTES – VARIABLES - WAIT – PAUSE - FOR ... NEXT - GOTO – GOSUB – RETURN – END - IF...THEN - IF...AND...THEN - IF...OR...THEN - READADC - READADC10 - INPUT – OUTPUT HIGH - LOW
2_Comandos especiales
PWM – PWMOUT – BUTTON – SERVO – INFRAIN – SOUND - READTEMP - READTEMP12
3_Comandos Avanzados
EEPROM - I2CSLAVE - READI2C – READ – WRITE - WRITEI2C – READOWSN – DEBUG - SERTXD – PULSIN – PULSOUT – SERIN – SEROUT – SETINT – BRANCH – BUTTON - COUNT
4_Bibliografia

INDICE TOMO 2 (Practica)
Modulo LCD 16x2 / Modulo CD4026 – 7Seg / Modulo CD4511-7Seg / Modulo Sound IN-OUT / Modulo Teclado Matricial / Modulo Salida D-A / Modulo Memo Eeprom / Modulo Sensor Llama / Modulo Control AC-60w / Modulo X10 – TX / Modulo X10 – RX / Alarma GSM Display LCD / Sensor de A-V multipropósito / Transmisor y Receptor IR / Transmisor y Receptor Telemétrico / Controlador de Largada / Ejemplos varios; entre otros…

CAPTURAS DEL LIBRO

SOBRE LA PRECISIÓN DE ESTE TEXTO
Se realizó un gran esfuerzo para asegurar la precisión de este texto y los experimentos, pero puede haber errores de tipografía.
Si usted encuentra errores o algún tema que requiera información adicional, por favor infórmelo a prof.martintorres@educ.ar, así podemos continuar mejorando la calidad de nuestra documentación.
- See more at: http://www.educ.ar/contenidos/ver?carpeta=140929&contenido=1630#sthash.XOoi5fjR.dpuf

DESCARGA:
http://www.educ.ar/contenidos/ver?carpeta=140929&contenido=1630