loading code FROM a picaxe

tater1337

I have a 14m that has been sitting around and I forgot what code was uploaded to it. computer that had the code was donated and is no longer findable. I dont see an option in the picaxe editor to load code picaxe, just download into the picaxe.

any help, or am I back at step one?

bpowell

It's just a simple matter of removing the epoxy, manually reprogramming the security fuses (without affecting any of the other bits and bytes), and then reading the code from the chip, right?

Easy! :)

tarzan

I have a 14m that has been sitting around and I forgot what code was uploaded to it.
Code:
[COLOR=gray]#REGION [/COLOR][COLOR=red]"FILE INFO" 
      [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]SERTXD (ppp_filename[/COLOR][COLOR=black],[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]TAB[/COLOR][COLOR=black],[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]ppp_datetime[/COLOR][COLOR=black],[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]CR[/COLOR][COLOR=black],[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]LF)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]#ENDREGION[/COLOR]

bpowell

Code:
[COLOR=gray]#REGION [/COLOR][COLOR=red]"FILE INFO" 
      [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]SERTXD (ppp_filename[/COLOR][COLOR=black],[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]TAB[/COLOR][COLOR=black],[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]ppp_datetime[/COLOR][COLOR=black],[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]CR[/COLOR][COLOR=black],[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]LF)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]#ENDREGION[/COLOR]
On a 14M with the program name, "MyProgram"...that code will eat up a full 24% of your available program space...