How to delete PMs individually?

premelec

I can't find a 'delete checked messages' button - only delete all in my sent and inbox... Please inform me!

eclectic

tick the box at the end of the line

roll down to
Selected messages
and click the box for options

OR
click on the message and scroll down for the options.
e

srnet

We now know, from recent disclosures, that 'they' are seemingly monitoring every email and web post.

Now, 'deleting a PM' could easily be misread by the guys in GCHQ as codewords for something fairly sinister.

premelec

Thanks srnet - I kept rolling by that obscure box even after you told me it was there! - Now my PMs are deleted and we hope you all in UK will wait for the appropriate time to delete your PMs... :)

Paix

Normally we get an opportunity in the UK to try and delete our PMs once every four years . . . :)

Those boxes are often less than intuitive too.

boriz

"delete our PMs once every four years" - More 'upgrade' than delete. And we all know how upgrades are often nothing of the sort.

westaust55

Maybe it's an election?
NO, just that twice in around 4 years now the encumbent PM has been ousted due to in-party leadership ballot/take-overs which has triggered the prospect of an August 2013 election though an election was already on the cards for later this year.

inglewoodpete

Is that what those checkboxes are on the ballot papers are! I thought I was voting but actually I was deleting a political candidate:)