help me USELESS

hey useless if u are reading this how did u download picaxe at the end? im having the same problem that u had and i got dial-up from clearnet aswell. help me out dude cuz im real pissed.

MPep

Why don't you talk to South Island Components Centre, www.sicom.co.nz.
They are NZ distributors and can supply CDROM.
A heck of a lot quicker with less hassles.

useless

um, could you post a link to the forum that I said I was stuck on, so I can remeber the situation, cheers. what chip are you using?

Michael 2727

Buy the CD it not only has the editor but
all the data sheets associated with every
project, all the Tunes-(700 +), and a heap
of other stuff. Well worth the few bucks.

dude the cd costs 13 dollars. im not exactly the greatest programmer we are just doing this thing where we make the led flash using a 0.8m ic and we are gonna add a speaker to it today. if i get better at picaxe then i might buy the cd but now i don't really need it. ill just have to get a friend to download it for me. . anyway the forum thread you asked for useless is http://www.rev-ed.co.uk/picaxe/forum/Topic.asp?topic_id=4624
did u guys actually find out why we can't download the programme on clearnet???

Edited by - annoyin_kid on 04/09/2006 18:37:10

useless

annoyin_kid
I bought the cd,
but im still dumbstruck because even though Im using clear.net dialup I tried my fathers extra broadband and still the same failure so It couldn't have been clear.net but others tried to download it and it worked for them so??????? I think maybe cos where in nz (im presuming you are?) the connections these days are pretty dodge what with all the electric fences and stuff interfering weird though. I might try and download it again though because I just recently downloaded an update from rev ed,
hmm im sorry your having trouble, have you got a download limit on clearnet? (maximum mb download limit) what is the actual error message when trying to download?

tomohawk

Hi, im in new zealand and have downloaded it many times with different isp's on dailup and broadband, also the updates as well.....