Ear Health grant

Chavaquiah

Couple of days ago, I went into one of those chinese shops to get a rather immoderate number of plastic drawers (guess what for). I noticed one hot glue gun, cheaper than I anything I ever saw. Started readind the package and... it was one of those meaningless but hilarious automatic translations. I laughed so hard I had to buy it.

(Amazingly, it even works. Quite well, actually!)

Today, I noticed I couldn't find my watch repair kit. Just when I needed it. Off to Fleabay I went... came across this:

Item Description

* Demolition of a friend has a set of tools to watch, you can watch easily removed the bottom cover together, but also watch strap length adjustment, forceps can watch the demolition of small parts, you can also watch the pointer is a distortion of twisted (but to highly skilled) . another hammer with plastic, you can watch on hammering. enjoy the fun of watch
Oh, the fun of watch!

But wait, there's more!

Ear Health grant (use: dedicated to dismantling strap watch cases and students between the ears, or belt of Health ears the most methods.)
Ah, dismantling students between the ears! :cool:

eclectic

Thanks Chavaquiah for the link. :)

Feet to open the table key (use: Open the bottom cover and tighten the screws bud directly aligned with the tool in front of the bottom cover the gap of two feet turn right direction switch. You can easily open the watch case back.)
That's a really big watch!

Ec

Dippy

Haha, fantastic!

And just think, in 5 years they'll be No.1 militarily, economically and politically... enjoy.

westaust55

From the old military joke – maybe they are short of management material:

Dr on each side and they both look into the candidates ears.
If they cannot see each other you are in the forces.

If they can see each other . . . .

Officer Material ! = management material :eek: