DipTrace library with 40X2?

papaof2

I looked through the libraries I have downloaded (thanks to all the people who contributed) but did not find a 40X2.

Did I overlook it, is there a newer library (mine were downloaded sometime last year), or do I need to learn how to create my own components?

Thanks,
John

westaust55

I looked through the libraries I have downloaded (thanks to all the people who contributed) but did not find a 40X2.

Did I overlook it, is there a newer library (mine were downloaded sometime last year), or do I need to learn how to create my own components?

Thanks,
John
I had the same question in Personal Message earlier this week.
Quote:
Good Day To You.

Can you please point me to the latest version of yours and or Mycroft2152 Diptrace library?

As I have found meny on the site but can't tell what one is the lastest version.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards.
The response was:

posts 2 and 3 here are still the latest and greatest:
http://www.picaxeforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10576&highlight=Diptrace

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This does show the value in posting general questions on the forum rather than as PM's no matter how trivial the question may seem - there is always someone else with the same question again later.

I guess that primarily you are looking for circuit with the IO in the format
port#.pin# (eg "B.3" as opposed to the format Out 3)

Not sure that I will get a chance to do that in the next few days before I go "AWOL" for a couple of weeks. :eek:

papaof2

I guess that primarily you are looking for circuit with the IO in the format
port#.pin# (eg "B.3" as opposed to the format Out 3)
Correct! I'll be drawing up a diagram for a PICAXE newbie who needs the port.pin reminder for this chip.

Go AWOL, just remember to come back - we need you ;-)

John

Last edited: