Deals-extreme LCD Keypad.

nick12ab

The preferred method for LCD driving on Arduino is 4-bit so it's likely to be 4-bit.

Chances are it has the same pin allocations as this.

russbow

This unit was featured in a thread not too long ago. I bought one myself on the strength of it.
Have a recollection it was by Eclectic but can't find it. Maybe in the completed section

Bit of searching needed Mel.

inglewoodpete

Hi All,
This LCD Keypad looks quite good, especially at £4.55 post free. It says it's designed for the Arduino but looks like it would fit the PicAxe shield!! Has anyone tried it? There don't seem to be any instructions or data as to weather! it's 8 or 4 bits i/f or what pins are use. http://dx.com/p/lcd-keypad-shield-for-arduino-duemilanove-lcd-1602-118059
Any ideas, anyone??

Regards
Mel.
If you drill into that DX item, you will see a photo posted by inglewoodpete Who's he?:) I documented some drop-in demo code here.

@vectorspace. Wrong vector: that's a different beast.

cactusface

Hi All,
Thanks for you replies... And especially Billy Green and Ingelwoodpete for the links and the code. So I'm going to give it a try and get my order in soon. Some months ago I got from them a HC-SR04 Ultrasonic range sensor for less then £3 works just like the SRF05 has only the 4 pins needed BUT no LED to confirm it's being triggered, all post free from the US.

Regards
Mel.