AXE216 I2C Explorer

hex

I have AXE216 I2C Explorer on order, but I cannot seem to find a schematic for this board.

Anyone know where I can find schematic please?

Many thanks

EDIT: not desperately important - I can work it out - just would be nice if someone has schematic to save me a little time

Last edited:

Technoman

Unless someone from Rev Ed gives you the circuit diagram, if available...

Why do you want the schematic? To figure out the hardware? To design a new pcb? To be able to fix the board? Other purpose?

Flenser

I could not find a schematic but I did find a high resolution image of the bare PCB which shows the labels on all the holes & components.
Go to https://www.picaxestore.com/axe216
Click on the middle image to display a thumbnail of the bare pcb with the rest of the components that come in the kit
Click on the thumbnail image to display a higher resolution version of the image and right-click "Save Image As" to save the image axe216-exploded.jpg
The AXE216 pdf manual lists all the components, J1-3, H1, IC1, IC2, IC3, etc

hex

@Technoman: Why do I want the schematic? - to be sure of my facts, to save time, to avoid guesswork, nice to have, so I can make modifications easily, for fun.
I did state that is not desperately important.

@Flenser many thanks. I did as you suggested and now have a fair idea of how the board works.
Had to make my own information. Messy horrible and unprofessional hand drawn diagram produced

Would attach my horrible hand-drawn effort, but cannot work out how to attach a scan. I promise that you are missing nothing

Anyway - end result - I am happy now
Love all of the new toys that arrived in the post this morning
Many thanks

Last edited: