(AXE213) Problems

Shocker

IMAG0208.jpgIMAG0210.jpgHey, I'm having trouble with the AXE213 with the A434 Tx/Rx. It was working with the test signal, I then tried to send some data. At this point it will not send data and the test signal will not function properly-the Tx test light flashes, the Rx light will turn on when tested but will not flash or turn off until power cut-. Tried hooking up to PC with terra term, did transmit at one point but will not now.
I have wired it as per the schematics that came with the 213. I did add a capacitor to one of the Tx/Rx sets (I have 4, all behaving the same). I have also tested in different places and distances apart. If anyone has some experience with these I would really appreciate some input.

MPep

Shocker,

Welcome to the forum.

You have posted in the "Finished User Projects" part of the forum, meaning that you will not get much exposure.
Please repost in the "Active PICAXE forum".

MPep.

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
You have not selected a mode via the J2 header on the receiver.
Make sure you select the correct mode for what you are trying to do - the light stays on at present due to the '3 wire mode' currently used.

www.picaxe.com/docs/axe213.pdf page 16

Shocker

Well I hate to be the guy who didn`t read the instructions thoroughly...but there we have it. Thanks allot everything is running perfectly now.

Last edited by a moderator: