AXE092 (Schools experimenter board) difficult to trace in Web Shop

kranenborg

Hello,

When I searched the web shop for the schools experimenter board (AX092) I was not able to find it directly under the expected categories and I got the impression that it had vanished alltogether. After a while I remembered the product code again and then was able to locate it. Does this indicate that this product is on the verge of being phased out? I certainly hope not, because I think the axe092 is one of the best project boards available in terms of size and the combination of simplicity and expandability. Or maybe have I missed an obvious link?

In the past I have ordered a number of them in order to try to get a school interested (see this link ) and am planning to make a restart again using these project boards.

Best regards,
Jurjen
http://www.kranenborg.org/electronics

Last edited:

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
When I searched the web shop for the schools experimenter board (AX092) I was not able to find it directly under the expected categories and I got the impression that it had vanished alltogether.
No, it is a standard stock part, popular and still available.
If you know the part number that is often the quickest search term to use in the shop.

kranenborg

Thanks Technical for this quick reply. I guess that the 5-pack is now shipped with the 08M2 instead of the 08M?

/Jurjen