Axe033 schematic

novolts

Hi To all
I have ordered an Axe033 with the clock option
Just wondering if there is a schematic drawing for the pcb that interfaces the oled to the pcb
I just like having a copy of the schematic drawings before assembling the pcb
Thanks novolts

eggdweather

Noting you could re-programme the PIC or use it for a project and then return it to the display once re-programmed with the original code. I've re-programmed mine with my own start-up message.

nick12ab

Noting you could re-programme the PIC or use it for a project and then return it to the display once re-programmed with the original code. I've re-programmed mine with my own start-up message.
Not on the AXE033!

Source code is only provided for the PICAXE-based AXE133.

The AXE033 uses a raw PIC so there would be no way to restore its original functionality if you reprogram it in a PIC programmer as no source is provided. If the AXE033 has code protection (like the PICAXEs themselves do), then reprogramming it with whatever the programmer read out of it will also result in a non-working AXE033.

I'm not aware of the existence of an official schematic, but for making one the pinout of the pre-programmed PIC itself is a good place to start. Again, this pinout was not provided by Rev-Ed.