Xbox Rapid Fire

Mycroft2152

An open letter to Xbox gamers:

1.Yes, the PICAXE 08M is an easy method of adding rapid fire to any game controller.

2. No, you cannot read a preprogrammed PICAXE and make a copy of the program. There are technical reasons, but just let's say it's designed to prevent that. It is not like a dvd that can be read and copied.

3 Yes, it is very easy to start with learn to progrm the PICAXE. There is a lot of help here on the forum to answer your programing questions.

4. No, forum members will not write your program nor do your school project for you.

5. Yes. run a forum search and a google search and you will find many posts on how to do this.

6. Buy, the kit on eBay! For $20 that's less than half the price of a game program. Support the author!

The program and kit was designed by a forum member (not me) who was a raw beginner with PICAXEs. Thorough a little effort on his own and with some help for members of the forum, he succeeded.

TANSTAAFL*

Myc

*TANSTAAFL

There Ain't No Such thng As A Free Lunch

Dippy

Straight to the point Myc. ;)

Aww, you guys are so clever and helpful. I am 7 years old and trying to make a multiplexed ADC. If anyone can suggest a cricuit and give me some coding I'd be soo happy. Maybe if you could do the circuit and produce the artwork for a PCB. Oh, and the code, I don't understand it at all, so maybe you could write it all. If you do the artwork I don't spose you quickly make a pcb for me. I can't afford solder, so maybe you could make it too? I only get 20 pence per week pocket money but I'd be happy to pay you after I've tested it for a year or two. Oh damn, I've used capital letters and punctuation. That proves I'm over 9 years old. Cool. You guys are awesome. Thanx.