using 7 segment display in picaxe

saluja

can u teel me does 7 segment display work on picaxe o8 m . if does can u tell me where its pin are connected in the pcb with picaxe o8 m or picaxe 18a.

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
Have a look in the PICAXE manual part 3 -Interfacing Circuits. You will probably have to use an 18.

TEZARM

I have a circuit in front of me using a Picaxe 08. It drives a 74HC595 IC TO A 7 SEGMENT Display. The Picaxe drives the ic by using pins 7(TX), 3, and 5. The circuit counts from 0 to 9 through the program which I can also give you. Is this what you are wanting.

saluja

this the message for TEZRAM .yes you can give me the program and the pins where to connect its pin with picaxe o8 m or picaxe 18.pleease tell where to connect it on a pcb.

TEZARM

saluja. I am confused. I thought, that is what I have just given you. When you say tell you what pins to hook up on pcb, I don't know what PCB you are referring to. Are you using one of the Picaxe setup kit PCB'S. If so I don't know as I always make my own circuit boards for my own circuit designs. If you don't mind giving me an email address I would be more than glad to email you the circuit and program so you can figure it all out from that. If not then I will write the program in this forum and you can read from here.

saluja

TEZRAM this a message for you my email address is yatin11cricketer@yahoo.co.in Now you can give me the program and pins to connect on my mail or in the forum.do you have any website if yes can you give me that.

TEZARM

CHECK YOUR EMAILS NOW SALUJA. I HAVE EMAILED TO YOU NOW. SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG. AS FOR MY WEBSITE, NO I DON'T HAVE ONE AS OF YET BUT WORKING ON IT WHEN I HAVE SOME SPARE TIME.