Test (old forum archived)

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
Please post all new topics in this forum as the previous forum has now been archived.

andrewpro

I give this test a grade of A-. While functionally perfect, it lacks character ;)

(I'm just joking of course. Vacation is starting to drive me batty. Sorry!)

evanh

Yet someone has already managed to flunk even this valiant attempt at clarity and posted two new questions in the old group.

My jaw just dropped at how unobservant one can be! It makes one wonder how such a person can be interested in a technical subject.

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
This seesm to happen whenever a forum gets archived so a block on new postings would help. Simply removing the "Post New Topic" link on archived forums should do it and shouldn't be that hard.

computer

sorry for posting in the old forum! I had that one bookmarked and went straight to it.

I don't quite see the point of archiving posts though like this. If you take a look at a lot of the other forums on the internet they don't. Perhaps we should like use phpBB or Invision Power Board or something?

andrewpro

I kinda like the archiving. It keeps things alot mroe organized than most of the other bulletin boards Iv'e seen. Think about it...your new to picaxe, and young (these things are predominantly made for education)..do you want to sift through 100+ pages of posts to find something interesting? This way, it keeps them short and organized.