Software suggestion

Innes

I have a suggestion which (to me) only seems to be a small step to your software becoming a free competitor to Flowol (www.flowol.com). I am going to guess that you have heard of Flowol, but if not, it's definitely worth a look. It has a feature called 'Mimics' which is effectively the same as your simulator panels in the new beta. The only difference being that instead of having a formal simulator panel, you can create a background image and then place your input and output buttons and indicators anywhere on the image. This enables you to create visual simulations using, say a photo of a traffic light. Certain actions allow you to change the image (or least part of it) so that you can see, for example, the traffic lights changing.

I hope that I have explained the above relatively clearly.

Your current beta program editor is absolutely amazing, and I think you will take the education market by storm if you add the above features for free!

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
Simulation of our entry level boards for schools will be included in the full release 5.

However you may also like to try the PIC-Logicator software from Economatics. This includes simulations just like Flowol and also supports use with PICAXE chips.