Set DS1307 in VSM

jims

Need help again. I'm trying to set the TOD in a DS1307 using my VSM simulator. Have boiled down my routine to what I believe is it's simplest form.
Attaching my program routine and the VSM schematic, hoping that someone out there can point out my problem. The data back from the DS1307 is always the TOD info from my system clock. Thanks in advance, Jims

Attachments

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
You could try Edit Properties for the DS1307 and untick the "Automatically initialize from PC Clock". Though that seems to show elapsed from "00:00:00" rather than from programmed.

I suspect it may be behaviour by design. I don't think it will have been a model we created so have little control over how the DS1307 model operates.

jims

Thanks, hippy. I "unticked" it and it doesn't seem to change anything. Probably just have to live with it. When I get a DS1307 will try to breadboard it. If anyone else has comments; please respond.
Thank you, Jims
You could try Edit Properties for the DS1307 and untick the "Automatically initialize from PC Clock". Though that seems to show elapsed from "00:00:00" rather than from programmed.

I suspect it may be behaviour by design. I don't think it will have been a model we created so have little control over how the DS1307 model operates.