servo not working

Hi

I cannot seem to get the servo working using logicator. On page 18 in the manual it shows the command sequence, which I do not understand.

My servo command is a leaning rectangle box ( maybe because the program has being updated?), and which commands have the A=75 in it?

I dont need to use variables at this stage. I only want the servo to go near one end and then the other.

please help

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
To get a servo moving use these 4 commands in a loop.
Select the correct output pin as required within the servo cell (slanting is correct in later versions).

wait 5
servo pin, 100
wait 5
servo pin, 200

Thanks for the reply

I can get the servo working using basic, it works well.
I decided to use logicator for the entire project. I have the program all completed and seems to simulate correctly. All except the servos.
I even tried copying the basic code and inserting it into a logicator BASIC cell. It didnt work.

I sure that logicator can do it, the manual just doesn't explain it.
I'm currently looking for other logicator manuals that might explain it better

Also the lead I use to download the picaxe is a serial lead from my desktop. It works perfect when using PPE. The logicator book only talks about the USB cable. Could this be an issue?

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
There is a servo flowchart shape in Logicator. Simply drag out 4 cells: servo - wait - servo - wait and loop them together.

If you have already done this please clarify exactly what 'doesn't work'.

Thanks for the reply

I tried the logicator servo program on a T4 training board. It worked perfectly, so therefore it must be something to do with the board I made up