Red Rover

thomasfoltz

Red Rover, Red Rover...won't you come over? Red Rover started as a simple quadruped with a 08M2 as his brain and an 8 servo controller board. He worked remotely with a TV remote and could perform all the things you would expect a dog to do, including sit, shake and lay down, along with some of the things you don't want your dog to do...at least indoors. Ahh, but his movements were jerky and limited by his hardware. Now, Rover is undergoing an upgrade. He has a 08M2 for each leg, and a 14M2 to control those 08M2's, plus watch the world around him and still take commands from the TV remote. The bugs are all worked out in his circuitry. Now its time to get down to his programming.

Attachments

thomasfoltz

Update

I do have video on my facebook page of the original Rover, with a single 08M2 and no sonar. This one is a revamp and not functional yet. In fact I just found another bug in his circuitry. The diodes on hserin of the 08M2's need to be on hserout and also connected to serial in as shown in this picture. Look me up on Facebook under the same name for videos in my library.:cool:
CIMG0015.JPG