Rapid Fire Mod

hippy

Ex-Staff (retired)
@ Beckman44 : A Forum Search ( link near the top of the page ) would be the best place to start.

Mycroft2152

The reson for my short anwer "buy one on ebay" was that my crystal ball indicated he was a gamer and didn't want to be bothered with learning about the PICAXE.

A search through some of the gaming websites a few months ago, showed that the help provided here on the forum, allowed the creation of the rapid fire mod kit. The developer readily acknowledged the help he received.

Google is your friend on this one.

Myc

Dippy

Aww, don't be so negative on Beckman.

I've seen dozens of posts where people are fishing for code because they can't be bothered to do it (or even make an attempt) themselves. Sometimes using subtleties such as "I'm confused" (=please post an example which I can copy) and flattery such as "can any of you geniuses help me.." (=please write 90% of the code for me and I will tell my friends and schoolteachers that I wrote it myself).

Texy

I've seen dozens of posts where people are fishing for code because they can't be bothered to do it (or even make an attempt) themselves. Sometimes using subtleties such as "I'm confused" (=please post an example which I can copy) and flattery such as "can any of you geniuses help me.." (=please write 90% of the code for me and I will tell my friends and schoolteachers that I wrote it myself).
LMAO !

Texy

marcos.placona

Far from being negative, but the beauty of it is to actually try something out, and then cry for help when you start to lose :D (thanks Dippy) hair excessively :p

Last edited: