Questions posted in Finished Projects

moxhamj

There seem to be a few questions being posted in the finished projects section. Questions posted there will probably be ignored for a while until a moderator spots them and moves them over and I've been wondering why this is happening. Looking at the main page, the finished projects section takes up a number of lines and the active discussion section is only one line, so maybe people are going for the bigger, more obvious section.

I'm wondering, is there a way of highlighting the main discussion more obviously? Or maybe a message that comes up when posting in the finished projects section just checking that it is a finished project?

hippy

Ex-Staff (retired)
I've moved all the posts asking for help I could find out of finished projects and into the active forum. I hadn't realised there were quite so many of them !

BeanieBots

I agree Dr_Acula.
I've not had much chance to be on this forum of late and have neglected to move such posts, sorry.
It certainly does happen a lot and more so recently. You could well be right with your asumptions as to why.
Making the active forum section more obvious would help.