Programming SX1231

Camerart

Hi,
From other thread:
You said you were using and RFM69 with a SX1276 on it, but the RFM69 module uses the SX1231, they are completly different ICs.
Hi,
I carried out the Suggestion of comparing the register defaults with SX1321 by Hippy, (Hippy, SX1231, I figured it out:D) and it lines up. No wonder I've been getting odd results. Thanks, good suggestion.

I am limited to Oshonsoft and it's BASIC, I'm afraid.

Now to read the new data sheet.

Cheers, Camerart.

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
I am limited to Oshonsoft and it's BASIC, I'm afraid.
Unfortunately this is a forum for PICAXE and related products. While the members here are generous enough to help people out when they can the forum cannot provide support for other manufacturer's products.

You could consider developing your project using PICAXE devices and members here will be able to help you with that.

Camerart

Unfortunately this is a forum for PICAXE and related products. While the members here are generous enough to help people out when they can the forum cannot provide support for other manufacturer's products.

You could consider developing your project using PICAXE devices and members here will be able to help you with that.
Hi H,
Understood.
Can you suggest another forum, where I can get help please. The nearest to a program, that I can get guidance from, was written by SRNET.
Thanks for past help.
C.