PICAXE microcontrollers for sale on ebay (NOS from past authorized dealer)

Billo

Hi Folks,

I used to be an authorized dealer for PICAXE products but had to close my business a few years ago due to poor health. I still have a fairly large inventory of chips, boards and some cables that are doing no one any good in my basement. I have listed 08M2, 20M2 and 20X2 chips in quantities of 10 on ebay at a bit below what was roughly my cost price. I contacted support on the forum for permission to post about them here.

08M2

20M2

20X2

I think the prices are pretty good and have sold some lots already. Please let me know if you have any other ideas.

I have not listed the other stuff. If you are interested in anything PM me and I can let you know what I have.

Thanks.

radiosparks

I have friends in the Haliburton Highlands. Never knew about you. Always looking for PICAXE at low savings. I'll check it out.

Quantity of 10 a bit much for me (senior citizen ya know 8) ,half would be great.

Billo

I guess that attests to my marketing skills. LOL!

I could put in Qty. 5 options too, but then shipping becomes a major part of the cost.

Billo

I'm actually a little surprise this has gotten practically zero response. It the issue the prices? Or do you just not trust me?

I'd very much like your feedback. Thanks in advance!

Solar Mike

Clicked on the link to purchase some 20X2, does not ship to NZ.??
Wouldn't 10 between 2 bits of foam fit inside a standard envelope, and posted normal surface mail workout least expensive method. Seem not.

Billo

Clicked on the link to purchase some 20X2, does not ship to NZ.??
Wouldn't 10 between 2 bits of foam fit inside a standard envelope, and posted normal surface mail workout least expensive method. Seem not.
Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it.

Sorry about that. It seems the destination selection criteria are a bit strange. There was no option specifically for NZ, but I did make some changes that might work. It seems also that I cannot offer tracking without a huge cost ($38+).

Can you check again?

Billo

Still not able to purchase, seems NZ is excluded, no idea why, other stores can export to NZ ok.
I'm not sure what the problem is. I've attached the destination selector ebay gives me. That's it.

However, Canada post will send to NZ. The rates are $14 untracked or $40 tracked. If you are interested I can send them to you if you PM your mailing address and email address to me.

destinations.jpg

Aries

Managed to order 10 of the 20X2 this afternoon. Not that easy - they don't appear on ebay.uk at all, but I got them via ebay.com (plus 20% VAT, of course).
Thanks for offering them.

Billo

Your welcome.

Yeah, back a decade ago I downgraded my account to "individual" so I cannot list in multiple areas, and even when I could it would cost a small fortune.

I'm away at my son's today but will get those in the mail to you tomorrow. I've got a bunch of other parts not worth listing so I'll thro in some freebies.