picaxe flowchart programming

stevel28

Absolte beginner's question. Can't progress without making drawing errors. Can delete lines connecting symbols, but can't delete symbols. Is there a method of deleting or undoing these, or perhaps some kind of work around?

manuka

If you've got this far I suspect text editing will be more suitable for your needs ! Some commands aren't flow chart supported either, so this further suggests High 1: Wait 1: Low 1 style text best suits. Stan

skyv

click on the symbol you want to delete to select it,
got to the top of the page and click on edit and from the drop down menu click on delete.

good luck

skyv

boriz

Absolte beginner's question. Can't progress without making drawing errors. Can delete lines connecting symbols, but can't delete symbols. Is there a method of deleting or undoing these, or perhaps some kind of work around?
Left-click on the leftmost tool icon (the arrow). Then left-click on the object you want to delete. You should see the object surrounded by small square blocks. This is the selected object. To delete it, just press the DEL key on the numeric keypad.

stevel28

Agree with you entirely. Trouble is my grandson's interested, and it's blind leading the blind here, I'm afraid. :eek:

stevel28

stevel28

Agree with you entirely. Trouble is my grandson's interested, and it's blind leading the blind here, I'm afraid. :eek:

stevel28
Sorry folks - don't know my way around this forum yet. Tried to reply to Manuka, but this was the result. Doesn't seem to work like Usenet! However, thanks to all who put me wise.
stevel. (wonder where this message will go?)