PICAXE 20M2 programming baud rate

Anonym

What is the baud rate for programming the 20M2? Found a 10 year old threat that sais 4800, but considering the age (and the fact that my contraption is not working), I'd just like to double check.

inglewoodpete

Programming baud rate is configured by the PE's programmer.

The problem is most likely caused by a wiring of soldering error. Please post a clear close-up photograph of your breadboard or circuit board (both sides), so that forum members can inspect and help.

Anonym

Programming baud rate is configured by the PE's programmer.

The problem is most likely caused by a wiring of soldering error. Please post a clear close-up photograph of your breadboard or circuit board (both sides), so that forum members can inspect and help.
It's a little bit more complicated than what you think, but good point; will post the entire problem with all that!

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
Windows port settings are the default for things which don't set them themselves but, as inglewoodpete notes, PICAXE and most software does so the Windows settings are mostly immaterial.

Anonym

Thanks for the help everyone. I'll post a new threat with everything in detail, just need to run a few more tests first.