OT: Calling all YOUNG GEEKS - Are you under 30?

Circuit

A recent thread asked what the average age of PICAXE forum users is - but it was entitled "Calling all old farts"... not exactly the way to get younger members to answer! Today in that thread, Dippy postulated about under 25s but perhaps 30 is a better definition of young today. So here we are... If you are under 30 then please give us an idea of your activities with PICAXE. Have a look at the old guys' threads to get an idea of what it is all about, but show us the number of younger enthusiasts out there.

oracacle

under 30, over 25, picaxe activities are kind off limited due to time and finances at the minuite.

however the macro rail is coming on, just waiting on aluminium parts to arrive before i can finish the softwae side of the project.

May start a little side line binary clock over the next couple of weeks, or maybe something else. not sure yet

oracacle

my actual age maybe less, but my mental age tends to be alot older than most realise.

also, the internet is everywhere, there is no excuse. Just this morning (05:20 to be exact) i was stood at the top of sheeps tor reading my emails and alikes.

Hemi345

Well geez, now I feel left out. I don't consider myself an OF, but definately not under 30 either... :confused:

Dippy

Haku, are you 28 in base 16 or a higher base? :)

Typical Old Farts... trying to butt-in with the younger folk and run/ruin their thread ;)

Circuit

Are there really no more young dudes out there using this forum? Come on, show yourselves! Tell us what you do with PICAXE.