Ordering issue Tech Supplies

lbenson

I tried to place an order from Tech Supplies. When I tried to login, I got a message like "email address and password don't match". I requested a password update but never got the email which was supposed to arrive if my email address was on file (not in spam account either). I tried to register, but it said that my email address was already in use.

There is an "Old techsupplies account?" line, underlined, which I thought might be applicable, but it's not clickable.

What needs to be done to have my registration reset?

Andrei IRL

I tried to place an order from Tech Supplies. When I tried to login, I got a message like "email address and password don't match". I requested a password update but never got the email which was supposed to arrive if my email address was on file (not in spam account either). I tried to register, but it said that my email address was already in use.

There is an "Old techsupplies account?" line, underlined, which I thought might be applicable, but it's not clickable.

What needs to be done to have my registration reset?
I have same issue for a couple of years now so normally check out as a guest.

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
If your email 'orders@picaxestore.com' from the email account you are trying to use we can always manually reset the password for you.