Oops! We ran into some problems.

kfjl

The requested page could not be found.

In the Blog Archive, "View attachment XXXXX" doesn't work.

If I can still post, you must have a problem.

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
Can you provide a link to the attachment, or at least its number, and a link to the blog post that appears in. We can then investigate the issue.

kfjl

From me: "Pour aller un peu plus loin", "Pour aller beaucoup plus loin", can't remember the other one :(

From Buzby: RC Car blog

From TechElder:

There are too many to try them all....

I can see Buzby's other attachments, as he can.

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
Thanks. I have passed details on and the issue will be investigated.

DC9428MA

Another Oops issue:
Tried searching on HC-12 and SMD (both Forum topic headings) and I get the following error message:
The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common.
Dave

lbenson

Try searching for HC12 (I've tried to make sure that any post I made had that variant for just that reason). You're probably out of luck doing a forum search for SMD, but you could do a google search for "picaxe smd". (There's a way to restrict your google search to the picaxeforum site, but I don't remember how to do it.)

Note that there are problems with HC12 clones, both with being off-frequency and below-power. Look here for a quite long thread with some details: https://www.thebackshed.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10443&PN=1

The upshot is, make sure you get the genuine parts. Even frequency-matched clones which nominally work may be very short-ranged.

Last edited:

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
you could do a google search for "picaxe smd". (There's a way to restrict your google search to the picaxeforum site, but I don't remember how to do it.)
Just add "site:<url>" to the search, for example -

picaxe smd site:picaxeforum.co.uk