Minor Bug

cfarr

Command 'Calibadc' is not working on Picaxe modes 28X1 and 40X1 with Programme Editors 5.2.3 and 5.2.4. An error, 'calibadc' command not supported in this mode!' is displayed by the editor. It was OK with previous versions.

hippy

Ex-Staff (retired)
The 28X1 (16F886) does not have an internal voltage reference so CALIBADC and CALIBADC10 are not meaningful thus not supported.

If they were supported in earlier versions then that was a mistake and they would not have delivered usable readings.

BeanieBots

The 28X1 (16F886) does not have an internal voltage reference so CALIBADC and CALIBADC10 are not meaningful thus not supported.

If they were supported in earlier versions then that was a mistake and they would not have delivered usable readings.
Really!
I could have sworn it did and the manual clearly shows 'CALIBADC' as a valid command for 28X1:confused:

hippy

Ex-Staff (retired)
Not sure what I looked at / what I mis-read but on re-checking it appears you are both right and I was wrong; there is a voltage reference for the 28X1 and by extension CALIBADC should be supported.

We will investigate the issue. Sorry for the confusion.