Merry christmas

darb1972

Yes, Merry Christmas to all. It's around 17:25 here so Christmas is nearly done. My Mother In-Law has turned up for dinner so I am on the PICAXE forum and just poured myself a very large glass of wine. It's going to be a very long night (but definitely not a Silent Night). ;)

ZOR

Happy XMAS and New Year everyone, thanks for all the help given.

Next years project to include a tasar gun for my Mother In-Law

Markw996

Happy Christmas to all the forum members, thanks for all your patience in answering my questions, and for providing help and advice in my recent projects :eek:

SAborn

It would appear both Zor and Darb1972 could have a commonn project for 2014 ;);)

Im sure it could be a project of interest to many at this time of year.

Thank goodness christmas is only once a year, or we all would have built a tasar.

Best wishes to all members.

inglewoodpete

Merry Christmas to all from sunny Los Angeles. Today's high temp: 79 degrees F. :)
Thankfully, we had a cool Christmas day at 31C/88F. Forecast to rise to the mid-30s/95F by the weekend.

Now we have the Boxing Day sales. The missus is alreading looking for 'bargains'...

Edit: maybe the day isn't as cool as I thought: my PC suffered a couple of reboots due to overheating. I was offline for a couple of hours while I cleaned all the air vents and heatsinks on the old grinder. I guess it could happen to any PC in any part of the world but always happens to my PC in summer. There must be a lesson there!

Last edited:

darb1972

I made it through the night (the wine helped), but like Pete I had to endure the Boxing Day sales. Like ZOR I must come up with a solution to the MIL issue. A device that disables the nervous system AND permanently disables vocal ability might be high on the 2014 priority list. Maybe next year I will trial it on the MIL before I take it with me to use on the masses in the Boxing Day sales. This is starting to feel like a case of world domination.

Regards,
Despicable Me

Paix

Merry Christmas all.

@IWP, back in the day the military used to provide aircon, for the equipment. Maybe your PC needs you to install an aircon in your shack! I'm sure the family will appreciate that it's purely for the equipment, even if you begin sleeping in your man cave while the temperatures are up!

Roman505

I originally referred to a post which has now been removed, so I have removed my now-dangling comments also.

An improved post-christmas and even better new year, everyone. :)

Last edited: