Membrane keypad - With motor problem

hello. I am new to the forum.
Is there anybody who can help me?
I'm building a code with a CI 40x2, intend to control a motor with a membrane keypad.
The code that I put here just can not make a routine, if you want to follow, I can not. That is, with the engine running for the right or the left, but I can not do anything else.

Attachments

inglewoodpete

It is very difficult for forum members to help when there is so little documentation about your project. You mention that you are using a keypad but you will need to post a circuit diagram of the whole circuit so that people can understand how it is connected.

Also, there are very few comments in the code to tell me what should be happening. Some of your labels appear to be abbreviations, so it is hard for me to understand the program flow. I have spent some time in Brazil so can understand some of your comments. (Tecla = "Key"; RODAR DIREITA = "Turn Right"; RODAR ESQUERDA = "Turn Left")

Are you sure that the following commands are correct? The commands make pins B.0 and/or B.1 "Low" outputs, depending on the values of bot_dir and bot_esq at the time.

Code:
low bot_dir
low bot_esq

Last edited: