MD03 VSM model

profbill

I have five MD03 Motor controllers that I use in a flight simulation platform controller driven by five 28X2s!

MD03 info: http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sugexp=les;&gs_nf=1&cp=5&gs_id=m&xhr=t&q=md03+motor+controller&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=md03+&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=138b28dd258470ed&biw=1920&bih=954

I would like to build a simulation that would interest a group of aspiring young engineers who have previously enjoyed some of the other VSM demonstrations I have built!

The interactive simulation itself is not to difficult to build but it would make it real easy and save time if I could find some representative model I could use or modify that
would allow me to achieve this!

This is a big "ask" and I am not optimistic but any help, pointers, links or advice would be most welcome!

Best wishes,

Bill.

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
We can't really see any easy way of modelling a MD03, the nearest would be to use a L293D type model and do an 'approximation' of the circuit being used.

profbill

Many thanks! Came to the same conclusion!
I have the matter in hand and actually your suggestion (L293D) is exactly what I am implementing as it is a demonstration of an output device!

Best wishes,

Bill.