LinAXEPad

Charli

Couple of bug reports:
I'm running ubuntu 11.10, and linAXEPad 1.3.0.

Overlapped buttons- if you hover over the buttons they redraw properly

The terminal close button doesn't work. It would be nice if terminal ran in its own process so you could do more than one thing at once whilst waiting for terminal input? Or I should be less lazy and run other terminal software ;)

If you press the backspace key a few times quickly (like hold it down to try and delete a line) it crashes with buffer overflows. It is most easily reproducible when you have multiple AXEpad windows open- and they all crash and disappear and lose all your changes. (I'll update this with the actual error when I manage to catch ti again- I can make it crash no problem but I can't always catch the error message before it all dies!)

The Home and End keyboard buttons don't work when Shift is pressed- it should highlight the row, but it doesn't

It also leaps over text all the time whilst typing- if you type too fast.

Is any work being done on LinAXEpad? Is it under Development? If you ever make it open source I'll volunteer, being a programmer and all...

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
Thanks for the feedback, we'll look into these things, but things like the overlapped buttons are unfortunately more a flaw of the development software used than the actual axepad coding. But they can all be looked at.