LCD variable problem on line 2

TerryRy

I have come across a problem with using variables K through to S on the second line of the LCD command.

Using a simple program for testing I have found that the program simulator works without fault for all variables (A - S) on any line. However, when the same program is downloaded into the hardware (20M2) with any of the above variables on the second line they are displayed as [P] if the variable is P for instance. These variables can be used on the first line without a problem and variables A to J can be used anywhere.

I can work around this problem by using variables A through J only but others may have the same problem and be wondering what's going on.

I'm using ver. 3.5 of Logicator and am aware of an earlier problem with 3.4.1 where two variables could not be used on the same line.

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
Thanks, yes this is a bug we will fix for the next release. In the mean time use the A-J vars only if using the second line.

TerryRy

Thanks for the upgrade to 3.5.1 which should, according to the release notes, fix this problem though I haven't checked it yet.