Latest programe editor

jaka

I have installed V5.2.3 but clicking on connect brings up under development etc, as instructed in the latest new x2 range thread. Am I doing something wrong. I have removed previous versions and carried out a clean install.
JAKA

SilentScreamer

I have installed V5.2.3 but clicking on connect brings up under development etc, as instructed in the latest new x2 range thread. Am I doing something wrong. I have removed previous versions and carried out a clean install.
JAKA
I assume it isn't finished yet and is a mistake in the documentation, I wondered the same thing yesterday.

jaka

V5.2.3

SS

I had actually assumed this, but wondered if anyone else had. To me a ICE would be exeactly what I would want next. I would imagine it will only work on devices that accept the serin command.

By the way, I noticed that installing V5.2.3 over existing, didn't give me the full facilities. The PDFs, for example, were still origionals. Maybe my machine. I had to remove previous installations and reinstall. Fairly obvious really, but to a newbee, posibly not. Luckly I had previous versions of the installation downloads backed up, just in case. But it works ok, even remembered my recent file list.

JAKA